I'm human, I am bound to get hurt, I'll be jealous too but I am still happy for you. "Friendship", it is one of the most beautiful and amazing thing to have but at some point of it, it could hurt you. When two or more people share a special bond together, they trust them, they share their feelings to them, they share their stories to them but what happens when one of them is different. When I say different I mean in the sense of rarely share her feelings, bottle up her emotions and kept it only to herself. Why you ask me? It maybe because she wants to be independent, she wants to overcome it herself or maybe she is scared too. She is scared to share her thoughts, her story, her emotions to others even though she trust her friends the most. Maybe she is scared to lose her best friends just because of her selfishness. She is scared that her thoughts will hurt them. She is so scared that she rather suffer all the pain and just bottle in up to herself. She rather live everyday with a heavy heart, tears flowing down and kept her unheard feelings to herself. And now she is an idiot, the biggest idiot of all. And the only person to blame is herself. She can only blame herself. She can only blame herself and regret it when others are already living their life, meeting new people, making new friends, creating new memories and all she's doing is to be too caught up with the past. Thinking that things will last like it used too.
No comments:
Post a Comment