Thursday, June 5, 2014
Procrastinate
Yes I know that procrastinating is really bad but I just can't help it. It's school holiday and why do I have do home works. I would rather lay in my bed all day long and just read and read and read. I can't even go on a day without reading at least one book on wattpad. It's my only source of entertainment well that is if you exclude eating and watching the tv. :) There goes my rant again.*signs*. Anyway this holiday, I've been given lots of exercises and notes to do this freaking holiday and I ain't doing anything besides procrastinate. I seriously need to do something about my laziness. I mean, I am sitting for this major examination this November and it will be my ticket to get into college and have a better future. I've always wanted to be a doctor (a skin specialised and don't even ask why cuz I myself have no idea) since I was like 10 and six years has passed and it seems like that dream is slowly fading away like the clouds. Now I'm not sure what I want to be and work as in the future. I know it is still a long way to go since I'm still in high school but I can't help to think about my god damn future.It's actually quite scary when I think about it. This is sadly my last year in high school and I am really shocked to realize that times fly really quickly. Not that I'm saying I had the best time of my life in high school but hey, you've got to admit that they are some fun rite? It's like suddenly you'll be saying goodbyes to your best friends, friends, juniors, enemies (not like I have one, well I hope so) and teachers that patiently guide me for the better. I just really hate goodbyes especially when you spent like the last five years with them and are already fond with them and then you have to say goodbye and leave. That's just cruel don't you think? Well I seriously need to stop my rant cuz I'm probably just wasting you precious time reading my crap. And I am so motivated to do my home work now, wait, who am I kidding, I'll just go read another book again. Hahaha... Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment