Firstly, yesterday was the first day of school after two and a half weeks of school holiday. I would be lying if I say that I spent my life studying, heck I didn't even even complete my handouts but thank god I finished it in the early morning, right before class start. But yesterday was a lazy day. You would think why is it a lazy day when it is the first day of school after the holiday. Well that's because out of 5 subjects only one teacher came in to teach, well not exactly teach but to handout my test paper and trust I did good for that subject *note the sarcasm*. I would be crying out tears of joy if I even pass that paper. But like they say learn from your mistakes so, I'm trying my best to have a better result though and hoping that it will bare fruit by giving me a better result soon. For the rest of the day I just talk with my friends, completing my notes and some other nonsense. It is indeed a lazy day for me. But today is different. More teachers came into class, handing out papers for the semester exam and don't even question me about it cuz I did not do a great job for this exam but I'll just accept it no matter what and try my very very very best for the next coming exam *crossing my fingers*. I'm pretty sure everyone of you hate to walk through that gate of hell (the school if you don't get it) well, except for all the adults working out there but I will surely miss going to school once I graduated from high school which is this end of the year by the way. So, try to enjoy every moment of hmyour high school life even though it can be a pain in your ass and I am sure you won't regret it unless you seriously hate school but hey, I don't blame you cuz it's your life anyway. You can hate who you want but I hope that I'm not one of them, right? Right. *sheepish smile* :)
No comments:
Post a Comment