Thursday, June 5, 2014

What a weird day

Well today is simply weird. First of all, I re-dreamed (if that’s possible) a dreamed I had sometime last year. It was really really weird where all the giants were attacking us normal human beings. Don’t even ask why I had such dreams but I will always remember that dream and hey, I never said I'm not weird rite :) Another weird thing happen is that the queen of my oh-so-boring life just gave me a “talk” about not using curse words in the early morning (it’s school holiday for goodness sake) and “shit” is probably excluded since she uses it anyway. Hehehe.  And it’s not like I said those words to her or even in the house. I never use it towards my family *pouts*. In fact, I only use those words on a shitty day or towards those idiotic human beings that has nothing better to do but to ruin my wonderful moods and even dare to judge my life when they know absolutely nothing about me. I just use a pic that says” Keep calm, smile and say f*** you” as my lock screen. I didn't even say that god damn words people *signs*. Anyway, continue with the weird incident that happen after that is that a little bird (okay maybe it’s not little) just decides to the shit out of me by knocking at my window to say hi *note the sarcasm* but seriously, why in the world it just went full speed and decide to hit the window for. Based on this brain of mine, birds do have eyes to have a clear view of where they are going and I am pretty sure that my window is big enough to be seen by an average size bird. I am also 200% sure that that little fella is not blind cuz the last time I check, it was looking straight into me when i went to check on it. And I'm pretty sure it was glaring at me as if I'm the one that is smart enough to bang on the human species amazing creation (the windows of course not smart phones). Don’t even ask how I know the little bird is glaring at me, I just say so and I have pretty awesome sense *smirks* and maybe I can even understand animals. That would be awesome and I might even be Doctor Dolittle apprentice. Muahahaha! So, that’s about it. Today is surely a weird day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment